CCHD 2020-2021 Grants Report
What follows is a listing of all 66 grantees found to be in violation of CCHD guidelines and Catholic moral teaching. Click the name of the organization to read the full report. You can also sort each column alphabetically, either by name of the organization, by diocese, or by violation type.
NOTE REGARDING DIOCESES NOT LISTED HERE: Most dioceses that take the CCHD collection only retain 25% of the collection money for local use. The other 75% is sent to national CCHD, which then redistributes that collected money to organizations like those listed below.